This shore excursion will bring you along East Iceland to see many of it’s hidden gems where you will get in touch with the beauty of this remote area. Along the day you will get a deeper insight into the culture and history of East Iceland, and it’s people.
Daily all year around
|Minimum/maximum on tour:
2 adults or minimum rate.
Max 12 adults.
|Duration: 7 – 8 hours.|
In accordance with docking time.
- Fully guided tour
- Entrance to Vök Baths
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
- Starting the excursion, we drive from Djúpivogur along the coast over to Breiðdalur valley, where we will visit an abandoned farm and see two other beautiful waterfalls.
- We will also cross an unbridged river and visit the local church at Heydalir, before heading to Vök Baths geothermal baths.
- On the way back to Djúpivogur, we will cross highland roads and have a stunning view as we drive down the winding mountain road into Berufjörður fjord.
If you want a private tour please contact us for more information.
● Reservation is necessary.
● This tour starts in the peer in Djúpivogur village.
● If you are more than 12 adults, please contact us for tour bookings.
● Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
● If you want to buy a lunch pack, please advise when you book the tour. Additional cost will apply.
To see our terms and conditions click here.